VISITATION DAY

On 31st of May every year, we join Christian people to remember the visitation of Mary who was then pregnant with Jesus to Elizabeth who was then pregnant with John the Baptist.



And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: (Luke 1:41|KJV-

There is this joy we share when we carry Jesus along as we visit one another. Its beyond going along with gifts, the excitement all over Elizabeth was not just because Mary visited, but because someone supernatural and extraordinary came along with her.

There is this difference it makes when we intentionally go along with Jesus Christ. Yesterday I went for a job interview and while I was about leaving my room, I called upon Him whose presence is the difference and when I walked into the interview room, everyone was kind of excited to meet me, although I was the youngest and most inexperienced but I know I will get the job because Jehovah was with me.

For as many of us who has been baptized into the body of Christ has put on Christ. Go along with Him everywhere, visit friends, family and situations with Him and you shall surely sing this song that Mary sang...

And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior. For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed., For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. (Luke 1:46-49|KJV-

And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation. He hath showed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away., (Luke 1:50-53|KJV-

He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy; As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed forever., (Luke 1:54-55|KJV-

SHALOM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOVE OF GOD

The Laborers and the Rest 3 (subscribe to our YouTube Channel)

Who Sin? Man or Satan