...Where I am there you will be also. (Understanding Sonship of the Kingdom)

John 14:3 [Darby]and if I go and shall prepare you a place, I am coming again and shall receive you to myself, that where I am ye also may be.

Church Hyminal 607
1 I'm but a stranger here,
Heaven is my home;
Earth is a desert drear;
Heaven is my home:
Danger and sorrow stand
Round me on every hand;
Heaven is my fatherland,
Heaven is my home.

2 What though the tempest rage,
Heaven is my home;
Short is my pilgrimage,
Heaven is my home:
And time's wild wintry blast
Soon shall be overpast;
I shall reach home at last,
Heaven is my home.

3 There at my Saviour's side,
Heaven is my home;
I shall be glorified,
Heaven is my home.
There are the good and blest,
Those I love most and best;
And there I too shall rest,
Heaven is my home.

4 Therefore I murmur not,
Heaven is my home;
Whate'er my earthly lot,
Heaven is my home:
And I shall surely stand
There at my Lord's right hand:
Heaven is my fatherland,
Heaven is my home.

As long as there is life on earth there is hope and I usually ask, what hope does the living have outside Christ Jesus? St. Paul admonished us that if our hope is only here on earth then we are of men most miserable. 

The joy of every believer just as our hymn clearly described is that heaven is our home, so when you are assured of this joy nothing on earth is supposed to distort your joy. Many people are carried away by the troubles of this world but as a believer always rejoice because Christ has overcame the world.

The bible admonished us also not to be anxious for nothing, in every thing we should in prayers, supplications and thanksgiving make our request known to God. Complaining and murmuring does not solve any problems, Jesus Christ alone holds the solution to all our heart ache.

Finally, as you go for this weekend, think of those things that has troubled you and make them known to God in prayers, and let the joy of the Lord and the hope of eternal life be your strength in all.

Prayers
Thank you most Holy Father because while it seems all hope is lost, you reassured us of eternal life through your Son Jesus Christ. Thank you because our worries and our labour has been on Jesus laid. Lord give us the grace to overcome the troubles of this life that we may be where you are through Jesus Christ our Lord! Amen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOVE OF GOD

The Laborers and the Rest 3 (subscribe to our YouTube Channel)

Who Sin? Man or Satan