The First Week of Prayers: God's Mercy Upon all flesh, April 3 2019

Our Father in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name, thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our Sins as we for give those who sinned against us, lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil, for the Kingdom, the Power, the Glory are all yours now and for ever! Amen.

Anglican Hyminal : A&M Revised 094
1. Lord, in this thy mercy's day,
ere for us it pass away,
on our knees we fall and pray.

2. Holy Jesus, grant us tears,
fill us with heart-searching fears,
ere that awful doom appears.

3. Lord, on us thy Spirit pour,
kneeling lowly at thy door,
ere it close forevermore.

4. By thy night of agony,
by thy supplicating cry,
by thy willingness to die,

5. By thy tears of bitter woe,
for Jerusalem below,
let us not thy love forego.

6. Grant us neath thy wings a place,
Lest we lose this day of grace,
Ere we shall behold thy face.

Good News Translation Psalm 51:1-5 A Prayer for Forgiveness Be merciful to me, O God, because of your constant love. Because of your great mercy wipe away my sins! Wash away all my evil and make me clean from my sin! I recognize my faults; I am always conscious of my sins. I have sinned against you—only against you— and done what you consider evil. So you are right in judging me; you are justified in condemning me. I have been evil from the day I was born; from the time I was conceived, I have been sinful

Intercessions 

Father of Mercy, you said that a man will seek you and find you when he seeks you with all his heart, Lord we pray for as many that are contrite for their sins, we ask Lord in your loving mercy harken to their heart cry.

Father we commend before you as many who have rebelled against you and your Holy word, who who live in the ignorance of your dear Son Jesus Christ that through your mercy you will show them the right path to eternal salvation. 

Heavenly King, we pray and we ask that you arise and have mercy upon all flesh, it is your desire that all will come to true repentance and be save unto everlasting life; therefore we ask that you turn your face from our sins and the sins of our forefathers and be merciful unto us. We ask that your mercy will prevail over judgment upon us in Jesus name! Thank you because you have answered us; for in Jesus most meek name we Pray! Amen The Lord be with you.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOVE OF GOD

The Laborers and the Rest 3 (subscribe to our YouTube Channel)

Who Sin? Man or Satan