Fourth Week of Prayers: The Ministers of the Gospel- 24, April 2019

Anglican Hyminal: A&M Revised 331
1. O Jesus, I have promised 
to serve thee to the end:
be thou ever near me, 
my Master and my friend;
I shall not fear the battle
if thou art by my side,
nor wander from the pathway
if thou wilt be my guide.

2. O let me feel thee near me! 
The world is ever near;
I see the sights that dazzle, 
the tempting sounds I hear;
my foes are ever near me, 
around me and within;
but Jesus, draw thou nearer, 
and shield my soul from sin.

3. O let me hear thee speaking 
in accents clear and still,
above the storms of passion, 
the murmurs of self-will;
O speak to reassure me, 
to hasten or control;
O speak, and make me listen, 
thou guardian of my soul.

4. O Jesus, thou hast promised 
to all who follow thee,
that where thou art in glory 
there shall thy servant be;
and, Jesus I have promised 
to serve thee to the end;
O give me grace to follow, 
my Master and my friend.

5. O let me see thy footmarks, 
and in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly 
is in thy strength alone.
O guide me, call me, draw me, 
uphold me to the end;
and then in heaven receive me, 
my Savior and my Friend.
Thanksgiving: 
Blessed Jehovah, thank you for your church and the ministers of your gospel; thank you because their have dedicated their life and will unto your Holy service to see that the banner of Christ will never suffer loss, thank you because in every corners of the earth you have raise for yourself Apostles, Teachers, Pastors, Prophets and Evangelists for the purpose of your Kingdom advancement on the face of the earth.

 Malachi3:3 [ASV]and he will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the sons of Levi, and refine them as gold and silver; and they shall offer unto Jehovah offerings in righteousness. 

Intercessions:
Therefore most Holy and Immortal God, we commend these your servants whom you have called into your service into your hand; and we beseech you most faithful God to refine and purify them in righteousness and sound speech that in all their doing, righteousness and fear of the LORD will be their watchword. Lord refine them in your glory and power that they might offer offerings in righteousness.

Luke 10:2 [ASV]And he said unto them, The harvest indeed is plenteous, but the laborers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he send forth laborers into his harvest.

Prayers
Almighty God the Lord of Harvest, we thank you for counting us among your labourers; thank you because it has please you to deposit in us the power of witnessing, Lord we pray you to send more workers into your field, plant the desire and willingness in the hearts of those whom you have called for this noble services to take it up with all seriousness and zealous heart.

Lord we ask that through these your faithful ministers, the gospel of  salvation will spread like wildfire, through them by the power of the Holy Spirit, they shall cast out devils, heal the sick, raise the dead and above all bring men into eternal salvation.

Lord let men find in them your hands and feet; the feet that brings goodnews and the hands that bless. Almighty Father we pray for them and members of their families that through this great ministry, they will save both themselves and others through Jesus Christ our great high Priest who is alive and reign with you and the Holy Spirit one God world without end! Amen.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LOVE OF GOD

The Laborers and the Rest 3 (subscribe to our YouTube Channel)

Who Sin? Man or Satan